Rehab To Home
North Logan Health Care Center prides itself on success stories when Residents are able to return to a more independent setting, including returning to home. Our therapist work hard to achieve the best possible results for our Residents.
In order to help our Residents reach their goal of more independent living we
- Start with a team of experienced professionals who are advocates committed to caring for our residents;
- Identify short and long-term goals and a create a care plan that maps out how to reach those goals;
- Provide daily treatment to foster growth and achievement;
- Transition to a course of restorative care, when appropriate, to test the durability of newly acquired skills and to continue to improve stamina;
- And, involve family and at-home caregivers to keep them informed and to prepare them the support the patient upon discharge.
- Our aggressive discharge planning ensures an individual has all the adaptive equipment, home modifications and training to ensure success once they are home.
If you or a loved one is in need of hospice services, please contact Admissions at 217-443-3106.